"Sylvia, you were the best landlord we ever had and the next landlord has some really big shoes to fill. Thank-you" Martin
Sylvia Germain - Director
Landlord Agent/Property Manager
Since 2003 I have been assisting landlords who are overextended with career and family or have experienced the negative impact of rental income losses and/or depreciation of their rental properties due to:
- Negligent tenants
- Unpaid rents
- Costly damages
- Lack of extra time or expertise to show properties and screen for quality tenants
- On vacation during existing tenant’s move-out
A high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals and I have been successful in securing 70+ suites for investors on a part time basis before ever advertising my service.
- 13+ years in the banking industry including 5 years as a mortgage and consumer lender provides the important screening skills and intuition necessary for finding suitable low risk tenants.
- My marketing and organizational skills contribute to the quick turn around in securing new tenants with less than 4% of my handled properties ever being vacant for one month or more.
- I act in the interest of both the owner and the tenant as per the Residential Tenancies Act.
Whether you require my services once, twice, or for ongoing property management I welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and assist you and other investors in your circle in appreciating
your own rental investments. Contact me
today for your FREE consultation!
New 2012 Staff Additions...
Norene Stasiewich - Rental Property Agent/Home Stager
- MicroBusiness Graduate
- Landscape/Architectural Design & Technology at NAIT
- Skilled in Interior Design, Colour Analysis & Home Staging
- 15 years experience in Office Management and Project Management in the marketing and web development industry
- Dedicated to meeting high quality standards and recognized for excellent communication, interpersonal and client/supplier/ relationship skills while considering client's overall budget, vision, return on investment and risk management
Moe Aboudib - Rental Property Agent/Realtor
- Licensed Realtor with Alberta Real Estate Institute
- 6 yrs experience in Property Management and Real Estate
- Achieved Remax's Top Ten Realtors List in 2009
- Skilled in strategic planning and advising clients on market conditions, trends, prices, legal requirements and related matters in buying, holding, and flipping
- Evaluates mortgage options to assist clients in obtaining the best prevailing rates and terms
- Hands on with overseeing home construction, restoration and trouble shooting common and uncommon repair issues